Day of Dedication Prayer Guide
We are so grateful to have acquired an additional 5 acres through the purchase of 1057 N. Shiloh Road. Today, we gather with friends nearby and far away (some in person and some through social media) to thank God for making it all possible and to dedicate it back to Him. This is the prayer guide for the morning:
Rescue the horse
- That God will provide the right horses to call this land home in the future.
- That God will bless this ground that it would provide adequate & healthy nutrition.
- That rescued horses will move from neglected to nurtured in these pastures.
- That the horses will be able give and receive love from children here.
- That God will use the horses as agents of His grace & truth.
Inspire the child
- That children from a variety of backgrounds will feel welcomed, accepted & challenged here.
- That special bonds will be formed between horse/child and child/mentor in this space.
- That children will move from being distant to connected.
- That God will use the mentors as agents of His grace & truth.
- That children will develop a living relationship with Jesus Christ on these grounds.
Hope for the family
- That nearby families will find hope and healing here.
- That families will move from hurting to healthy in this space.
- That God will use the family experiences as agents of His grace & truth.
- That through family events, trust will be fostered.
- That parents and family members will develop a living relationship with Jesus here.